Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Finally!!!

I don’t know why it took me so long to write my first entry.

Well, on second thought, I do know…

(1) I am a busy person in the office (walang kokontra)…Hehe…If you suddenly find me doing activities that are not related to my job description, well I am just good at managing my time;

(2) My beloved PC is positioned in such a way that the monitor screen can be seen by anyone (and I mean LITERALLY anyone) here in our group, even those merely passing by our door. This is quite an inconvenience for me during those times when I find myself with absolutely nothing to do.

(3) I am born lazy. The mere thought of going to this website, thinking of what I’m going to write, and then actually typing it, does not appeal to me. Tapos i-eedit ko pa….Waaah!

So there.

Kaya walang laman ang blog ko…Haha....

1 Comments:

Blogger brianpino said...

ngayon, ikaw ay isang blog addict! :D

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home