Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Super Size Me

This is for everyone who keeps on telling me “I’m too thin”, calling me names like “payatot”, “buto’t balat”, etc.

To remind those people that I was once medium-sized too…

When I went to the States, I weighed in at around 105 lbs. When I got back, I was 10 lbs. heavier. I had bulges, chubby cheeks, and a tummy.

I guess something about the environment there made me gain weight. Might be the weather, the huge-sized servings of food, or the fact that all I did there was sleep, eat, see places, and eat again.

Anyway, I did not realize this until I lost all the weight and saw my “fat” pictures. Makes me laugh actually.
At least for once in my life (except when I was a toddler), I could actually say I was a little bit chubby.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Kase I deleted my old blod and created a new one...Old one had some errors kase...Post ka na lang ulit!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home