Friday, January 06, 2006

Good Friday

I’m so glad I’m not doing my MAP this year. No, it’s more like I’m relieved. But that only means one thing…

Anyway, I’ve been getting a lot “thanks jen, good initiative” work e-mails lately. Which reminds me, my boss just asked me to schedule a one-on-one meeting with him to discuss my projects. I guess THAT would be the perfect time to ask him regarding the company’s plans for me. I just have to think of a good way to present it to him.

Sheesh…I’m really bored. It’s Friday, and one of the good things about this day is that I’m seeing my boyfriend tomorrow! Yay! And believe it or not the thought of hanging out with him the next day still excites me. Haha. Well, enough of this cheesy stuff!

I’m going home already.

Till next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home