Monday, July 03, 2006

I love my new hair! It's a REALLY GOOD thing I went to Louis Kee of Salon de Ken for giving my hair a much-needed makeover.

Well, actually, it’s not really much of a makeover since my hair is still long and layered, but it’s a lot shiny now (because of the Davines cellophane which Louis suggested), and I really love the bangs and waves all over. Yay! Good thing I forego my plan to have my hair relaxed/rebonded. This is definitely much more fun than having straight hair. I might go back to him on September to have my hair panel-highlighted (as he suggested) to give it a bolder look. Me so excited!

Anyway, my splurge on having my hair makeover was offset by shopping at ukay-ukay shops last Sunday in Ortigas. I was able to buy lots of unique items for less than 1000. Three cardigans, a leather jacket, one-of-a-kind tops, and skirt. Not Bad right? I don’t think I can ever shop in the mall again to buy a 600 peso shirt! Haha.

4 Comments:

Blogger droz said...

haha, pic naman jan.


jen with layered, highlighted wavy hair. haha! now that's hot!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Maybe next time! :-)

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home