Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dammit

It doesn’t help that I have missed almost five days of work already because of those stupid contact lenses. And simply because I have put this off for so long.

Apparently, I have this eye condition called keratitis, which translates to cornea abrasion due to overwearing of contacts. And in my case, it has gone pretty bad so I still have poor vision right now.

I went to my ophthalmologist last Saturday and he gave my left eye a pressure patch which he said he will take out the next day. As luck would have it, I’m supposed to go to this Jason Mraz concert at the NBC Tent that night so I had to go to the concert with a very unfashionable eyepatch and almost zero vision. Di ko manlang makita si Jason Mraz ng maayos. Aargh.

Also, I forced myself to go to work today just because I don’t want people (especially my boss) to think that I am having the time of my life at home. I actually can’t do anything for the past few days because of my eye --- I couldn’t watch TV and read books.

I KNOW. It sucks. Big time. I swear I will never wear my contacts again, (unless there’s a really special even I have to go to). I’m just hoping to get well really soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger droz said...

tsk tsk. kaya pala. too bad jen. hope everything's (especially your eyes) better now.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yea...Tagal nga gumaling...

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home