Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hola

YES. I am now officially a Goji Gurl, as my sister puts it. Do not ask me what Goji is, all I know is that it's this "miracle" juice that came from the Himalayan mountains, and that it CAN cure almost all illnesses. Hah! Well, I just have to wait and see. Somehow I've just gotten tired of going back to my doctors and buying my medicines so I decided to give this one a try. Masarap naman siya eh. Hehe. Let's just hope it works. :-)

Anyway, I am so sorry to my Berks friends for not yet posting our Christmas Party photos. I just haven't gotten around to doing that yet. Promise, next week siguro.

Speaking of work, I absolutely need to finish my year-end assessment this week!!! That is, once I finish all my other projects this week! Argh. Which means, I gotta go and work now!


1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

I did a (medical) literature search on Goji juice. There are no reputable studies on it. It is not evidence based. It's just a nice juice, but is definitely not a substitute to your medicines. Green tea is even more researched and has more "Evidence" of benefits, but still isn't a substitute to those good old pharmacologic drugs.
***
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm a firm believer in evidence based medicine (it's my thing! My forte! Ask anyone in my class), and I won't allow my best friend to do what precisely I tell my patients not to do. :)

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home