Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I still don’t know if I actually LIKE my new hair.

I just never thought it was gonna be this short! Though I’m getting compliments from some people, it’s just such a drastic change from my long hair.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to my girls’ night out with my college barkada this Friday! *sigh*
Although I’m still not sure if I am really ready to talk about what happened with Brian. Everything’s still pretty raw right now.

I love what Oprah said in her interview with Uma Thurman. I cannot remember the exact words she said, but it was something like, “foregiveness is letting go of the HOPE that things could have been better”. It actually makes sense when you think about it that way.


Well, I can’t say I’m there yet, but I’m working on it. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home