Monday, January 09, 2006

Kraft Holiday Dinner


I’m a bit delayed on writing posts nowadays. I just haven’t had the time to write about the stuff that’s going on with my life over the break…

So anyway, last Dec 30, my Kraft barkada and I had a Christmas get together at Glorietta. Present were Carlo (with Vange), TP (with Lorraine), Jing (with Cocoy), Meann, and Kelly. Carol wasn’t able to go because she already has family commitments.

I picked up TP and Lorraine at SMB at around 6:30 and then we headed to Bread Talk to meet Carlo, Vange, and Meann. Carlo suggested we eat at Tony Roma’s. I kinda had an idea he was paying cos it’s a pretty expensive restaurant. Hehe...

We mostly ordered steak and ribs, steak and shrimp, onion rings, appetizers (chicken, mozzarella, baked potato), etc. Sorry, no pictures of the food.

In the middle of eating, we saw a fireworks display exactly where we were sitting! Haha, swerte talaga.

After the dinner, we took pictures at the giant Christmas tree in front of Oakwood.

And then we all walked to Starbucks 6750 where we had some coffee and frappes.

The night was full of reminiscing, laughter, and a little bit of asaran, courtesy of TP (haha). I hope we could plan our Summer Outing again soon! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home