Friday, July 28, 2006

It's a FRIDAY!

Yes, it's another Friday! And what a relief! I've been so toxic with work lately, having gone home late since Monday (except yesterday though).

Anyway, it's been almost 2 weeks I think since my original boss has left to go to a project in China, so we've been with working with his current OIC (that's Officer-in Charge). Ok naman, I actualy find working with him more comfortable and easy (Oh I hope my boss doesn't read this!). I guess it's because I've known him bakc then, when he was still a supervisor, so it makes things easier for us to discuss things and stuff.

I'm planning to see Brian later, we might just have dinner because I have to go home early.

I have told him yesterday about this guy at work who's kinda making me uncomfortable with the way he acts around me sometimes. I mean, he's MARRIED for crying out loud! Can he please realize that?

Hmmm...This guy is actually making me think twice about getting married...It seems like most guys are not really capable of fidelity. Maybe I'm just thinking TOO much.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

1:32 PM  
Blogger droz said...

ui jen, sino yung umalis and sino yung pumalit? sinong bisor yun? text me naman o. im just curious

2:08 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

si MCY...pumalit si RTT

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home