Wednesday, July 19, 2006

WTF?!?

I have never been stressed at work.

Until NOW.

I’ve been crossing my fingers the whole day, hoping that this one big issue with China will not ruin my career (GULP!).

Kase naman, bakit ko ba ginawa yun? *sigh* Well, everything’s done now, and I just need to hope for the best. If not, I’ll just apologize. Ugh. I so hate this!

I really should have consulted somebody else first before making a major decision.

Well, as they say, "What won’t kill you will only make you stronger". At least now I know. :-)

Okay. Take a deep breath. Whew. I’ve still got tons of other things to think about, so let’s just hope God will give me a miracle on this one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home