Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I just realized this last night…I am BROKE.

I have no savings whatsoever, except for like, a few thousands of what is left from my payroll account, and the remainder of my other savings account (if you can actually call it that) which I splurged on my lovely digicam (and now I regret buying that camera!). Anyway, too late now, I’ve spent too much on unnecessary stuff already.

Let’s see…For the past month, I had a very expensive haircut and a cellophane, went to the derma (and bought similarly expensive medicines), and shopped for two pairs of pants.

Add to that my gas expenses, medicines, toiletries, and rare weekend gimiks.

Hmm…maybe I should not bring my car to work anymore? Umuulan pa naman ngayon. HAAAYYY.


This is such a Bummer. To think that I don't even go on shopping sprees anymore!

I have got to think of a way to save money now. Or at least earn extra cash on the side.

Will definitely think this through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home