Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yee-Ha!

It's almost 7pm here in Texas, but I just had my second full meal of the day. I missed lunch this morning because of a job interview that started at 10am, and ended at 2pm. Good thing I didn't get any migraines today.

Anyway, I'm so happy that I already got an offer from Pepsi! The HR Manager there was also from Kraft, and get this, the Production Manager is a Filipino! Small world! Actually, I was debating in my mind whether he's Mexican or Asian, because he looked kinda generic to me. But then he told me at the end of my interview with him, "I guess you knew I'm from the Philippines". :-)

I just hope everything works out with my new job. I'm pretty excited and scared at the same time, because this is going to be my first job here in the U.S. I'm still getting used to the culture here but hopefully, everything will work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home